Saturday, May 14, 2016

Friday

It is past five in the afternoon and I feel like I worked all day long. I did less when I worked for a good pay.

Up at 6:30, leaving the house at 7:30 because I was taking Abigail to school. Got home and my wife and I did laundry. Around 12:30 we both went to our respective hair places to get our hair done. Mine, only a cut.

At 2:30 I went to Abigail's school and gave her $5 because she wanted to go to Starbuck. The problem with that was was that she wanted only a half an hour with her friends which was not enough for me to go home and back. So, I just parked the car and waited like the chauffeur that I am.

When I finally got home as soon as I entered the apartment my lovely wife came up with a brilliant idea. Why don't I go down (again) and bring home two pizzas.

The obeying and good husband I am I turned on my heel and left to fulfill her command. When I return I just stuck my head in the door and asked if there was anything else I should do before I make myself comfortable.

She assured me that this was it.

I'm holding my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment