Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Monday/Tuesday

I have been recently making telephone calls to various official and semi official places. Places like airline, the cable company and others.

In order to transact any kind of busines even if it only takes two minutes the wait time is enormously long. It seems these places only have an single 85 year old grandmother working at a speed of a slug. And that is the costumer service.

What is even more annoying is that before I am able to find the proper party I want to talk to I must go through a list push various buttons listen to various advertisements  and at the end I probably either get disconnected or wind up with the wrong party.

Week before last my cable service was out for about a day. I called the company and when I finally go through the women was trying to sell me more  service for the service I was complaining about. I told her this was not the place or the time for me to get more than  what I already have and am not very happy about.

We are surrounded with idiots>.

Something else.

I wrote this yesterday, Monday afternoon. Then we were busy with stuff in the evening and today my wife said to me that what happened did I forget to write? I didn't forget to write, I did forget tom publish.

So here it is a day late but just as good.














No comments:

Post a Comment