Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Today was and actually is Mother's Day here in the good old US of A. While the rest of the worlds celebrate it on the first Sunday of May here they have to be different. It is the second Sunday of May.

My wife has three children and each one remembered which I think was very nice. Since her son lives here in New York and Abigail lives with us two third of the family was together. And what did we do?

As most of the good Americans did today we didn't want to be different and took "good old" Mom out to a restaurant.

Surprisingly it didn't take long before we were seated and started to sample the goodies. For appetizer we all (except Abigail) had a huge Margarita.  That put all of us in an exceptionally good mood. Later we all ate something but I really don't remember what. It doesn't matter I know mine was good.

Being close to a large shopping center we went there after the meal and walked around a bit while the girls bought a few things. I think they enjoyed themselves but I'm not sure about me! After the shopping "spree" we stopped in a large park to air out our heads then headed home.

I just had one request. Please do not celebrate Father's Day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment