Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday

This morning I very proudly thought that I coined a ne English word. And that was Trumpism. I figured that whatever he preaches that is Trumpism.

This belief lasted about ten minutes until I saw on the TV that they were already using this terminology. You can imagine how heartbroken I was. Here I was discovering something new just to find that somebody beat me to it.

But don't feel sorry for me. I have another one. I call his followers Trumpistas. In Argentina they were had probably still have the Peronistas and here we now have the Trumpistas. Isn't this cool?

Something else.

Remember when I said our flights on Delta were pretty crappy between New York and Laas Vegas and back?

Well I wrote to Delta and the other day they responded and offered to every member of my traveling family a list of $50 gift card that never expire.

It is worth to complain I always believed it.

I still have another complain to write about for Las Vegas.

We received a two for one ticket coupon for a magic show which we took advantage of. The kicker was that they "forced" us to buy three $14 vouchers for the bar. My wife and I had a drink each but Abigail had a $14 glass of soda. And it was in a plastic cup.

If this is not a ripoff than I don'd know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment