Sunday, May 22, 2016

Saturday

To show my technical prowess I proudly declare that after about a half an hour of cursing and wishing all kinds of bad things on the system my wife and I finally won and was able to scan a document.

Anybody who says it is easy and kind of automatic is lying. It is not. Stuff they showed in the store when we bought this Apple thing I don't remember half of. It is easy when they do these things on a daily basis. But when a problem occurs and stuff needs to be done who the hell remember how to do it?

I guess this is how they make their money. On the service calls!

All I can say that every day is another challenge  in the computer world. And I'm sick of challenges.

Anyway, today we finally scanned several pages and I'm proud of us.

The weather is lousy outside but in my heart the sun is shining. How is this for poetic ending?


No comments:

Post a Comment