Friday, May 13, 2016

Wednesday/Thursday

I am running a one-man war against technology. I know it is a losing situation but I am still running it.

I hate my computer and I hate my printer. These things have their own minds, meaning they do whatever they want.

One evening everything work just perfect the next day either the computer goes on the fritz or the printer doesn't want to print.

This time it is the printer. Night before last it worked just the way it was supposed to but by yesterday it decided it would not print any longer. The message says it is in pause. I don't know how it got there and I don't know how to "unpause"-it.

Anyway, I am sick and tired being exposed to every whims and desires of these stupid machines.

My wife naturally blames me. She says I probably pushed the wrong buttons when I was playing around. I couldn't push wrong buttons because I don't even know where the buttons are. Good ones or bad ones. Now, we are waiting for her son to come over and fix this darn thing.

But still, it is a mystery why something that works one day then sleeps ll night suddenly just don't want to work.

Life was a lot simpler in the days of the abacus!

No comments:

Post a Comment