Monday, May 16, 2016

Saturday/Sunday

I had to miss yesterday's writing because it turned out to be a very long day. Here is the short version.

We met a very good friend around one pm in a neighborhood diner for a little conversation. It was a good conversation but was not little. By the time we lifted our behinds off the restaurant seats it was six in the evening.

And we didn't talk about anything important. But it was a good afternoon.

When we got home we sat down at the computer hoping to do some serious work. But it turned out that our printer still was not working. I called Time Warner, our cable company and complained. The tech guy gave me a long winded explanation saying that whatever is wrong it is on our side because they are perfect.

Eventually my wife got it working but then later it died again.

Adding insult to injury, our downstairs neighbor kept up knocking on the her ceiling because w dared to talk. Around 12:30 when she knocked again I got so pissed that I stomped on the floor with all my weight.

This entire thing got me very upset. Today I wrote an angry letter to the management company reporting the bitch and asking them to curtail her.

Today we spent the better part of the afternoon looking for shoe for Abigail. In June she is having her middle school prom, she has her dress but no shoes.

This was not an easy task. We went to at least a half a dozen stores but found nothing that she liked. Her mother has the patience of a saint I just turned my mind off.

Monday is another day and the shoe hung will continue.

The printer is another story. According to the cable company it is the WiFi or lack of it is what creating the problem.

I'm so happy that my wife understands this because for me it is like reading a Chinese menu in Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment