Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Tuesday

Speaking of boring subjects, the printer after a short showing of life this morning decided to join the Verizon workers. It went on strike.

This afternoon it just didn't react to any of our commands. I am so disgusted by this that I am ready to execute the bastard machine.

Then just to add insult to injury I woke up this morning with a cold. It is May 17 with no evidence that Spring might be lurking around the corner.

My nose is stuffed up, my head hurts, I am cold and I just feel lousy all over. I have to explain that when I have a cold, and probably it fits most men I just feel absolutely miserable. I am like a baby. I suffer not so quietly and I believe my miserable feeling supersedes everything else.

I now from experience that it all will be over in a few days but by the time I get there it is straight suffering for me.

My wife is very patient with me. She takes care of me, worries about me and makes all kinds of magic potions that supposed to cure my "serious" ailment. Time will tell.

If all else fails there is still the good old  remedy: tender loving care!

No comments:

Post a Comment