Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday

Never a dull moment! Right now we are in air conditioner search mode.

In the previous apartment I had two air conditioners but I was forced to leave them there. In that building they have sleeves through the wall for the a/c to be slipped into. In the new apartment there are no such things meaning the units have to be installed in the windows.

I hate this type because it takes an entire window out of use since the a/c is installed through it. So today we went to look around to see what is available.

To my great surprise they have upright a/cs that do not have to be installed in a window just plainly stand front of it. They all have an exhaust pipe in their backs where the hot air escapes and this will have to go through the window. Simple procedure.

The salesman swears they are quiet and very practical. Right now we are home contemplating our next steps but I think my wife will make an executive  decision and we will be off to purchase.

What motivated us for such a quick move is the sudden warm temperature we are having. Yesterday it was 95 degrees high and today it s over 90 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment