Thursday, March 4, 2021

Abigail

I am a very proud step dad!

A couple of days ago Abigail told and showed us that she made the Dean's List in her college. She is on the list for the 2020-2021 winter semester. Her grades were excellent and they were appreciated.

I know she studies very hard and very conscientiously. Yesterday she had a math exam that she was very apprehensive of. It turned out she got a 100. So why be afraid.

Even though she is not my biological daughter she is picking up a lot of things from me. Like she is smart, her mom says that her general behavior looks more and more like mine, and she is picking up my good and one or two bad habits. Now, one can not go wrong with that, right?

Unfortunately, being on the Dean's List does not come with anything just that her name is there. No gifts, no financial advantages except maybe higher exceptations.

Bottom line is that her mom and I are both very proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment