Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Ides of March

Today is the Ides of March. This was the day Julius Ceasar was assasinated. In 1848 on this day a very patriotic rebellion started in Hungary that was eventually snuffed out by Russia. 
The 1956 uprising was also snuffed out by Russia. Seems they have the market for stopping discontent in Hungary!

But today's big event was something different. Totally non-political. Today Robin was taken to the grooming salon and was beautified. He got a shampoo, haircut and his nails were clipped.

I am proud to say that he behaved like a gentleman, I think he likes the lady who has been doing him. He was not fidgeting, was not growling. These are things he does at home if we try to clean him up a little.
Before going gthis morning, I had a father-son talk with him about behavior. He looked at me with those understanding eyes and I know he got the gist of the conversation! 

Like father like son!

No comments:

Post a Comment