Friday, March 5, 2021

Airlines

 This morning I heard on the financial news that Lufthansa the German airline announced a $6.6 billion loss in 2020, while in 2019 they had $2,something billion profit.

I am really confused. I don't know how sorry should I feel for them. A little or a lot? All these airline s are nothing but flying dirtbags. Their interest is not to get the flying public from point A to point B but how to screw that public. This applies to the domestic as well as the foreign airlines.

Trump wanted to or maybe he did bail out the American carriers during the pandemic times. I wouldn't have given them a red cent. Use the money they chiseled out of the flying public.

When they sell tickets there is no seat selection, no food and no baggage included. It seems we can travel for the posted prices with a paper bag and standing all the way. Don't laugh this will be the future of air travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment