Sunday, March 28, 2021

Passover

Tonight is the beginning of Passover. In our house it means that my wife will be cooking up a storm. I am a "foodie". I love to eat, so I am looking forward to some good eating. I kind of guess what is on the menu, but I'm sure I will be pleasantly surprised.

Tomorrow I will provide the menu if anybody is interested.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Staying on the Jewish subject, my wife and I fell in love with an Israeli TV show called Shtisel. It is about an ultra-orthodox family and it gives an interesting insight to their customs, rules and behaviors. It ran for two seasons but by popular demand it was renewed for a third season.

Netflix showed it on the 25th, all nine episodes. We started to watch it on that day and by Friday night we finished it. The storyline was good, interesting. They speak hebrew but there are english subtitles. We were glued to the tv. Late night it was difficult to call it a day, but sanity prevailed.

Even though they kind of (happily) finished the storyline there is always possibility for continuation. After Dallas (the tv show) nothing seems impossible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment