Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hollywood Driving

Movies are the worst examples for safe driving. I am not talking about car chases or any other stunt drivings but ordinary street driving.

Anybody who follows the style of driving the movies, tv shows will surely wind up in an accident.

How come? I will explain it.

Watch any scene where two people are sitting next to each other in a car and having a conversation while driving. Have a stopwatch in hand and watch the length of time the driver takes his eyes off the road in order to discuss something of earthshattering importance.

Than if you are suicidal, try this in your own car and give our regards to the otherworld. In real life when drivers take their eyes off the road more than about two seconds accidents are sure to happen. But not in the movies.

This gives a very bad example to people who are prone to imitate what they see on tv or in the movies. One can take his eyes off for any length of time when the actual speed does not ecceed 0 mph.the movies

I am saying this from experience. When I was still driving I tried to imitate the movies but after about the just said two seconds I quickly redirected my eyes to the road. 

I'm not a fool, I don't want to die said to myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment