Thursday, April 1, 2021

Weather

When I grow up I want to be a weatherman (meteorologus). I always said this is the job for those who do not want any responsibility for their actions.

Take today, they were forecasting rain today into tomorrow. According to them it was 100% probability that it would rain.

Now, it is 3pm and the sun is shining! Is this a forecast or what? Tomorrow afternoon they said we might see some snowshowers. I think these people are just plain nuts.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A year ago, not liking "high altitude" we moved within the same apartment building into a larger garden apartment. The high altitude was on the fifth floor!

Now, when we step out the front door there is grass and a certain animal live. The animal life is limited to squirrels and some birds. My wife loves the squirrels therefore, every day she puts out peanuts on a small paper plate and botteld water. And, would you believe it by midday the peanuts are all gone. I guess they like it. I love these peanuts and I swear the squirrels get more than I do,

Maybe I will sneak out and help myself to the goodies. Survival of the fittest!



No comments:

Post a Comment