Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tesla

Lately I see a lot of Tesla model cars on the streets. New York City is not known as a friendly location for these cars. I have never ever seen a charging station. Few years ago whe we were in Las Vegas and outside of that city charging stations were present all over. But not here.

I would be very much afraid that I would run out of battery power while on the street. So, I don't know how these people keep their cars charged up. I am sure they don't have long extension chords leading into their apartments for charging mainly if one lives on a higher floor.

But regardless of this problem they seem to be popular around here. 

I wonder how good these cars are.  They look nice in the inside and they look fairly nice on the ouside. As far as I know their price range is from $37,000 to about $75,000, Not too shabby but I think I will pass it now. For that kind of money I am sure I can get a car where I don't have to be scared if the battery runs down.

Maybe when we get to that point where all cars will be battery operated, and gasoline goes out of style I might consider it. But then there will always be horse power.





No comments:

Post a Comment