Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vaccine

I keep getting electronic messages from every imaginable health organization, the City, my doctor's office to make an appointment for the vaccine. They don't give up! I guess there is a quota and they are hard pressed to fill it. And they are also making it more and more inviting, like no appointments needed, just walk in. 

I am in no hurry. There are too many controversial information out there, some of them are known, some of them are kept away from the American public. Right now I am happy with my life as is. I don't need any health related excitement. 

When it gets to the point that we can not move around like travel and such without proof of the vaccine I might reconsider my decision.

But interestingly, more and more people are losing their faith in the system. Anybody we talk to says that they did not and will not take the vaccine. Nobody trusts these highly touted test results. But they all believe the negative affects.

Interestingly, whenever I went to the doctors' offices or to the pharmacy they always inquired if I took the flu shot and if not would I like to get it. My answer was always no, and they let it be.

Now, with this pandemic nobody is inquiring if I took the vaccine and if not would I like to get it. I wonder why? 







No comments:

Post a Comment