Thursday, April 22, 2021

Monday Robin

Monday morning we took Robin for his (about) monthly do over. I do believe hates it but still he behaves like a gentleman. He doesn't growl and he doesn't bite and we think he likes the lady who does him every month. I am the only one priviledged to be bitten by him. 

This beautification takes about two hours during which time we go and do some shopping. when we return to collect him he looks so different we have to make sure we get our dog back and not a stranger. But it is always him. He must be vewry healthy because his hair grows so much in one month that it is unbelievable. Now, with his hair short he has a very silky touch,

Everything is different about him except his behavior. In the evenings he still growls and ready to bite me as the target. I use up more alcohol and oxigen peroxide in a week than some families use in a year for the bites.

The only satisfaction I get that on the trips to the dog place and back home he sits on my lap and during these times I can carress him, pinch him as much as I like, I don't know if this is a leftover from his previous life but whenever he gets in the car he shakes like jello. He gets very scared no matter how I try to console him. On the way home from the grooming, I guess he knows we are going home he doesn't shake any longer. But he is very pincheable.



No comments:

Post a Comment