Friday, March 8, 2024

Birthday

Today, Thursday is the birthday of my bestest friend in this whole wide world. We grew up together, our past is kind of intertwined. there is a lot of things common between us. We came to this country together and kept in close touch ever since.

He is not just my bestest friend we are somehow also related. But that is secondary because a person can not choose his relations but can be very selective with whom he becomes friendly with. I am very happy that he is the selected one.

He is two months younger than I am and that makes me the older but not necessarily the wiser. On many things we think alike and even we might not communicate for a long time, at out next conversation it always seems we just spoke. Scary, isn't it?

This weekend we are planning to visit him and his wife and since we didn't see each other for quite a while I am pretty excited. Hope the visit will turn out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment