Thursday, March 21, 2024

Spring

Spring 2024 begins on March 19. I don't understand why but if they say so then it must be so. They say it is a day early because this is a leap year. When I learned the seasons in school, I was told the change is always on the 21st so that is what I am used to.

But as they say that was old school and this is now. But I am old school so I will wait until the 21st for Spring to start. I wander if the plant world knows that the new season start a day early? Now Spring supposed to be nice and warmish but we are having none of that. Right now the temperature is 44 degrees Fahrenheit, the heat in the apartment is on. To me that feels more wintry than springy.

In case anybody wants to know 44 degrees Fahrenheit is 279.817 kelvins. Figure out what kelvin is. This just to flaunt my wide range of knowledge. Abigail may know chemistry, but I do know my Kelvin! Anyhow, we just walked Robbin and I almost froze my arse off. It is cold outside.

Robin is funny, when the weather is not to his liking he just don't want to be out. He takes care of his things and heads inside. He likes the comforts of a nice warm room. And he is not yet retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment