Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday

As I said the other day we bought a cd of the first season of a TV show we are now hooked on. This package has I think 26 one hour episodes on. We started to watch on Sunday night and last night we finished the whole thing.

We just couldn't stop watching it. It is an action series with a lots of shooting and it was very interesting. Anyway, on Thursday night around midnight we finished it.

Now there is that empty feeling of what to do next.

I think that is the problem with watching TV shows from ids. It is difficult to watch just one episode but then one gets carried away and watches several uninterrupted hours. Most of these show are continuations of the previous episodes and watching them from ids it is easier to see the continuity.

Something else.

This morning I took Abigail to school. After that I took my wife to the dentist. After that I went to Abigail's school to take her out and take her to the orthodontist appointment.

As far as I am concerned life is full of mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment