Sunday, November 13, 2016

Saturday

My wife tells me we have a Facebook and if she tells me we have one than who am I to question it. Anyway, that Facebook is full of comments about the recent election. Some comments are positive while some are really negative.

Here I want to address the negative issues. First, people should be ashamed of themselves to write what they do write about the future president of the United States.

If they do not realize this election was done according to a democratic process. A process described in the Constitution. If these people do not want to accept a democratic process maybe they should go back where they came from. IF their countries would want them.

I just love the comments from those Hungarians who can not even write English. Maybe they should learn the language first before they comment on the system.

I also seen comments from people who do not live here in the States. Canadians should worry about Canada and Europeans should worry about Europe. Hungarians should worry about Hungary and fix their affairs over there before sticking their noses where they don't belong to.

As far as I am concerned people who do not live here have no right to criticize how we live. If idiot England wants to leave the EU that is their problem and not ours. If we choose Donald Trump as our next president that is our affair and not theirs and not Canada's.

The publisher of the Hungarian paper in New York wrote such idiotic articles about the President Elect and accused him of such things that if I were him I would just bury my head in sand and hope it will be forgotten.

I chose to live here in a free country. I chose to accept its ways. I might not like everything that happens but be it as it may I will accept it and not revolt against it. This is not a banana republic where revolts will change the regime.

Here is a thought: some Hungarians call him nazi and racist and bigot. If that is the case why are they so upset? Hungarians don't have to go next door for racial hatred. They get through their mothers' milk. They are all nazi sympathizers, racists and bigots. They hate Jews and they hate gypsies and everybody else.

If that is the case Trump should be their man.

No comments:

Post a Comment