Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunday

In my school years I was never good at biology and chemistry. Not that I flunked but just couldn't understand it. I'm sure our subjects were not as complicated as they are now but still, they were difficult enough for me.

I chose a field to work in and "excell" and it had nothing to do with biology and chemistry.

Tonight Abigail asked me to help her out with some homework questions in biology.

Now, I have no problem with the English language but listening to the questions I had no clue what she was talking about. It was a little embarrassing. But Abigail has a very good memory for certain things.

She remembered that my cousin's wife majored in biology a "few" years ago. So, we called her and she graciously offered to help. She was fantastic. Remembered most of the stuff and with her help Abigail was able to finish the homework.

It was funny. To her the questions didn't sound foreign at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment