Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Monday

I feel really bad that I skipped yesterday. Actually, I don't feel bad at all. Yesterday was Sunday and we had a good time and at the end I just couldn't get to writing.

But I have to tell what we did on Saturday.

I already mentioned that Abigail has ambitions to become a chef when she grows up. In reality she doesn't have a clue what being a chef is all about but the bottom line is that she likes to cook. And by mutual agreement we decided to let her cook on Saturdays, at least for a while.

A week ago she prepared a pretty good chili for dinner. This Saturday because she knows that her mother loves it she made Zuppa Toscana.

This is an Italian soup with meat, kale, potatoes, onions, garlic and heavy cream. I have to admit that the soup was pretty good. Olive Gardens makes the same soup but I think hers was better.

I don't know what she is planning for next week but I'm sure it will be good. At her first try her mom had to stand by her throughout the cooking but lately she is becoming very independent.

I honestly hope she will succeed if this is what she wants to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment