Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Monday

I don't pretend to be a wine connoisseur. I don't know wine and any good wine just would be a waste on me. However I do like sweet wines, fruity wines.

The experts drawn on these but I really don't care. It is my palate and not theirs. I read several times that people bought really old wines at auctions for lots of money and when they opened the bottle it turned out to be vinegar.

For me the cheaper and sweeter is the better.

I know that Walmart sells wine for about $5.99 a bottle. They have a variety of different types. I heard on the radio that there was a wine contest or whatever they call it and from all the different wines one of Walmart's $5.99 type won the first prize.

Now that is a kick n the groin for all the wine drinking snobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment