Sunday, November 6, 2016

Saturday

I can not get used to the fact that how much stuff we as a family use a week. There is the three of us, my wife, Abigail and me and it doesn't seem like we eat a lot, yet every week we buy enormous amounts of food.

Today we went shopping to three different stores and had to make three turns to the car to bring the stuff upstairs. Abigail doesn't eat much, my wife and I don't eat much yet, the food just disappears.

We buy snack for all of us. We do laundry every week and the detergents just fly out of the bottles. We use a lot of paper therefore paper towels, tissues, napkins and toilet papers are being used like crazy.

Soap, toothpaste and other things like bottled water and sodas just "disappear". I am in charge of filling up the paper supply in the house and every day I have to refresh some supply.

It boiled down to that whenever we come home, regardless from where we come home with shopping bags.

Last season we went to the Opera and came home with shopping bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment