Thursday, November 17, 2016

Wednesday

My wife,  God bless her is a fantastic women. She wants nothing for herself and everything for the family. For me she wants nothing but the best things.

Regardless how busy she is she always has time to think about bettering our lives.

Yesterday she came forward with a thought that she had which keeps me awake at night.

We moved into this apartment that was fixed up. Meaning it was painted, a new kitchen built and two very nice, modern bathrooms. Good enough for me for many, many years.

My darling wife suggested that we have the entire place painted next Spring. Why, I asked? Just because, she said.

I could live with this small request but then she went on. As long as the walls are being painted why don't we replace all the base boards at the bottom. Now this would run to serious footage since it has to be done throughout the apartment.

If it must I can go along with this small request. But there was more. She advised me that she hated the doors we had and wanted to replace all of them, too. That is about thirteen doors with hardware (handles and not knobs and gold colored).

This was when I hit the floor and started to have sleepless nights.

I think I will have to go to back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment