Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tuesday

Really don't mind giving pleasure to people. Even if it costs me money.

My wife's son's birthday is on December 25. The poor guy is losing out on either Christmas or his birthday.

He is 25 years old. How can somebody be that young? It is very upsetting.

Anyway the poor kid loves computers and his broke down quite a while ago. So, we decided to buy him one for his Day. This afternoon my wife and I went to the nearest Apple Store and bought him a new computer. Not a notebook but a full 21.5" computer.

We asked him very cryptically if he was home tonight and when he said yes we showed up with the stuff.

That look of surprise on his face was worth anything. He was completely taken back with the present. He kept repeatedly hugging his mom and me he was o happy. He immediately set up the computer, tomorrow the Internet will be installed by the cable company so he will be ready to go.

Even if I am a Scrooge at other things giving pleasure like this is worth anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment