Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday

Today was a very hard day for me. Was in bed 'till noon. The exhaustion of the last several days just came out. But it felt really good. Today we had nothing planned and we stuck to it.

Abigail is healing nicely but unfortunately she just developed a brutal cold. Now her nose is stuffed up and she is sneezing and coughing. I know my wife and I will eventually catch it it's just a question, when.

Tonight we were watching Sixty Minutes on CBS. This was a one hour segment where Trump and his family were interviewed last Friday. The show was very interesting and informative. This time he was more presidential and serious than ever before. I guess he now accepts the fact that he is the president elect.

At this time the more I listen to him the more I am convinced that he will be good for the country.

I have one advise to all those objectors here. If you don't like this democratic system, move. Russia can always use American expatriets.

And those outside the country who oppose him, stay wherever the hell you are because we certainly don't need your smartass kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment