Saturday, December 31, 2016

Friday

Today is almost the last day of the year. It will be a while before we get used to write 2017. I remember when I worked for days I used to write down the old year's number instead of the new one. It is a good thing that now machines do the thinking for us and they will correct our errors.

The old chicken or the egg question came to mind tonight.

We were working on making arrangements for our next visit to Las Vegas. But we didn't know which to do first. Make the hotel reservation or do the flight arrangements.

Each had some good deals but we were afraid that while we do one we might lose the chance for the other. Anyway, we bit the bullet and did the hotel first than the flight. I'm sure it will work out.

Tomorrow, on New Year's Eve we plan to stay up and make sure the New Year comes in on time. We will stay home and have a family celebration.

Next time I will write will very likely be next year.

Until then Happy and Healthy New Year to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment