Sunday, December 18, 2016

Saturday

I woke up around seven in the morning and when I looked out the window I saw the first real snow of the season. The street was totally covered there was several inches of snowon the cars and it was snowing pretty heavily. It was just beautiful.

On that note I went back to bed acknowledging the fact that there was no reason whatsoever to get up before  nine or ten. Unfortunately by the time I or we got up the snow has stopped turned into rain and eventually the streets were covered with slush.

Since I am a snow lover I looked at this kind of sadly, but hey this is life. I take it as it comes.

Later in the day my wife and I went out and did some food and Christmas shopping. I guess because of the weather traffic was lighter than usual but this being the last weekend before Christmas the crowds will eventually come forward.

Every year people complain that there is no money. Yet, the planes are full and people are shopping like crazy for the holidays. So, why are they complaining? Are they to be taken seriously with their complaints?

If money is tight then don't shop and don't fly. It is that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment