Friday, December 16, 2016

Thursday

Ad it was expected and I'm sure forgiven yesterday I could not write my blog. My wife returned from a week in Hungary and I was to happy and excited to see her and not to sit down and write.

But there is another side of this story. Since yesterday morning we had no Internet and telephone service in the house. I realized the lack of service around 7:30 in the morning. I called our glorious cable company, Time Warner and an automatic voice informed me that there was a service interruption in my area and technicians were hard at work to solve the problem.

Ok, so far so good.

But here is the funny part. Last night around seven pm I was down on the street and saw about three of the cable company's trucks in my area. I asked the foreman when can we expect service to be back and he replied that he didn't know because they just got here. And right then they couldn't figure out what was the problem.

This really built up my confidence for the "early" resumption of service. But miracle of miracles by this morning  everything was back to normal (until the next mishap).

So you see even if I wanted to write I could not. But Really didn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment