Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Tuesday

Today we mastered the latest technology. My wife and I finally made Skype connection with our friends in Australia and had a very nice face to face conversation with them.

Technology never stops to amaze me. The plain fact that we can sit front of the computer screen and be able to talk to someone about 10,300 miles away like if he were in the next room is just mind boggling.

I don't care if Skype is passe if there are newer and better methods it is good enough for me. And even if they say what Skype does is not that fantastic to me it is. Maybe I am old fashioned but I am still amazed.

My friends and I go back about 60 years. Our roads separated but we kept in touch throughout the years. They were with me through thick and thin and now they are genuinely happy for me. And that makes me feel warm all over.

Good friends don't have to be living nearby. They can be anywhere in this world and still show genuine care. And these people are my really good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment