Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Monday

Last night Abigail strong armed me to watch another "disaster" movie. It was Kung Fu Panda 3.

This is a computer-animated film that is about as boring as reading Karl Marx's Das Capital in German and backwards. I sat through and watched it in the meanwhile fighting sleepiness.

Every time I dozed off she hit me to wake up. I had absolutely no clue what was going on in the movie or what it was all about. Abigail enjoyed it immensely so I guess this was on her wavelength and not mine.

I am already afraid what the program will be tonight. But being true to my form I will moan and groan but will bravely sit through it.

I don't know how fathers and mothers do this with their kids. But I think if a grown up does this kind of thing long enough the person will degenerate to the level of his or her child.

But don't despair, my wife is arriving back on Wednesday and then these nightly events surely will stop.

Who knows, I might eventually miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment