Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Monday

I am getting tardy with my "obligation" to write. I skipped yesterday but with every time I skip I did have a very good reason.

You see I can always explain myself meaning I can always talk myself out of a quagmire.

Yesterday was Sunday and we stayed in all day. I decided this was the time to write our Christmas cards. That is no small undertaking. I have about twenty people to start with. All of them are friends I keep in contact with. Most of them I write more than just a few cursory words therefore the writing took up considerable time.

If we will get a greeting card from someone who was not on the initial list than we will respond. But the initial count was twenty.

When I worked I used to send out about fifty cards but as time went by the number of people got reduced. Some passed away some just decided not to keep in touch. But that is ok, that's the the way life is. And, I accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment