Friday, December 9, 2016

Thursday

It is unbelievable how difficult it is to find a living and breathing person on a so called help line. Today I had the bad luck that I needed to call such companies. In each time it took about four minutes to reach a person.

Without exception they all read off a long story that has nothing to do with the reason of the call. I always find that my reasons don't fit into any of their categories. So I just scream or wait patiently until that stupid robot realizes what I want.

Once the person comes on the line it happens more than once that he or she transfers me to another person who might have more inkling about what to do than the previous one. Several time I was transferred four or five times in a row and each time I had to start from scratch.

What really bugs me is that at the beginning of each call there is an automatic announcement saying that this call may be recorded for quality control purposes.

Why don't they record the first five minutes for quality control? And, what do they do with the idiots who work there and who are being recorded? Do anybody recognizes how unqualified the people who are on the help lines are?

Maybe stupid has a grade and if they are not stupid enough they are replaced with a stupider.

No comments:

Post a Comment