Sunday, December 11, 2016

Saturday

Christmas fever reached my house. Being the perfect "babysitter" that I am I suspended all my disagreements with Abigail while my wife is away.

The word is suspended not discontinued.

Anyway I am trying to be the perfect gentleman/dad/friend to her. Every night we eat whatever she desires and I told her we could go Christmas shopping on this weekend.

And today was the day she made me keep my promise. I tell you honestly it wasn't that bad. We drove out to Long Island to Roosevelt Field and spent about four hours buying presents to her siblings and friends.

Abigail saved a nice amount of money and with contributions from her sucker "father to be" she made out pretty good.

It was funny that when we went into any particular store she made her selections very quickly. When I inquired how come at this time she could select so fast but when we shop for her she can never make any selection so fast. She replied that buying for her is a lot more important thing than buying for her friends.

Fortunately we were able to do all our shopping today and we will not have to face the throng of people anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment