Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tuesday

My wife is not a fan of American fast foood. In one word she abhors it. I on the other hand really like it. Maybe I just got used to it being in this country for almost sixty years. They are not the table for aficionados of good food but they have their place in society.

Now that my wife is away and I don't cook Abigail and I had our fill of various fast foods. On our first night we ate Popeye chicken. Fortunately we both like it. She likes the chicken tenders I like the chicken itself. Next night we had diner cheeseburgers which were great.

After that we had take out from Chipotle. We both had burritos. Weren't bad at all. The following night we ordered ravioli from the neighborhood pizza place than on the fifth night we had empanadas from a small stand not far from us. I'm not a great fan of empanadas but Abigail likes them so I consented.

Saturday since we went Christmas shopping to a mall we ate there in their food court. The menu was burritos from Taco Bell.

Sunday we finally had a decent meal t Applebee's. We both had steak. Monday we went to Shake Shack for burgers. They really make awesome burgers.

Tonight is our last night with just the two of us because tomorrow my wife is finally coming home. So tonight we decided to have Popeye chicken again. We gorged ourselves with chicken tenders and fried chicken but I can't wait to eat my wife's cooking.

For me that is the best there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment