Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tuesday

As I mentioned it earlier my wife went to Hungary. Actually, she arrived at Budapest Airport around 10 am this morning. I spoke to her a few times since and she told me the trip was pretty uneventful except a bumpy ride over the Atlantic and crappy food on the plane.

She already met her family and the reunion was anything but dry eyed. Everybody was happy to see her and none of them wanted to let her go. But she has business to take care of, family to see, places to visit and the time is not that long. But I'm sure she will smartly manage her time.

I have an observation about the airlines. They are all gangsters! None of them is better than the other. And Lufthansa, a proud German airline is just as crooked as the rest of them

We spent hours and hours to find a good fare for her trip. When we found what looked like a good and reasonable fare with good connection times we or I made the mistake not claiming it immediately.

We left the web page and when we went back on it it was gone. We tried several time but it just disappeared like it never existed. The bastards took it of because it probably was just a come on.

I do not believe than an offer disappears in five minutes because it just suddenly is not available. They are all crooked and they are proud of it. Why should they help the traveling public when people will fly regardless of the cost and inconveniences.

We went to to the airport and found both the arrival and departures crowded. People are traveling no matter what the problem is. Might those be the cost of it or the inefficient TSA people who are jumping all over each other trying to look knowledgable and important.

It is a good hing that when I get into my car I don't have to go through all that TSA security.

No comments:

Post a Comment