Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday

Babysitting to a teenager is not an easy task. Under normal circumstances when we are all home Abigail locks herself in her room and only comes out to eat or to complain about something.

So I figured that while my wife is away I'll have it easy. Abigail is in her room and I can do whatever I want like watching TV and falling asleep while doing it.

But nooooo. This never happened. Abigail decide that she liked my company and instead of locking herself into her room she wanted to be with me.

Every night we have to watch a movie together that sometimes winds up to be two movies. She is talking to me and she is preparing desserts that we ate while watching the films.

Now, she is fourteen years old. Her taste in movies is not exactly my taste but there is nothing I can do about it but grin and bear it. If I happen to fall asleep while watching one of her movies she hits me and wakes me up.

She brings in deserts from the kitchen and if I not happen to like it she doesn't take no for an answer. I have no choice I have to accept it.

Today we went to e real restaurant together. We went to Applebees. Not a bad place and we like it. We had a good meal and it was a pleasant evening.

Now we are home again, she is doing her homework and I was already promised that as soon as she is done we are watching a movie.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment