Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Dog

 Our dog has a personality complex. Let's call him Robin. Actually that is his name. When we got him from the shelter his official name was Rocco. Now this dog does not look anything like a Rocco, does he?





Rocco applies to big hairy and nasty beings and no matter how "angry" he wants to look he is anything but. By the way, he is in his favorite pj ready to go to sleep.

Back to the personality complex. he of his size which is a little bigger than a teecup he is convinced that he has the size of a german sheperd or larger. He attacks everybody and anything on the streets. Barks and jumps at any dog regardless of the size.

I love to watch when he goes up against a dog ten times of his size. But give him credit, the little guy does not give up. I just hope he doesn't bring home a girlfriend that is a lot bigger than he. 

At home he is the sweetest thing one can imagine. Sits on my lap, sits whith my wife and Abigail. But loves to bite me. Very protective of my wife and if I make a wrong move he bites. I have more scratches and bites than a professional dog trainer. But still at the next turn he snuggles up to me like nothing ever happened. I guess he lacks conscience. Maybe he is a politician!







No comments:

Post a Comment