Friday, February 19, 2021

Snow

This time the weatherman or weathermen were right on. Today, at this writing we are in the middle of a humongeous snowstorm. It has been snowing very intensely at about 2" per hour. If I knew how to attach a foto I would do it to show what this area looks like.

There is very limited traffic, no cars. My brave wife took the dog out for a pee break, the poor thing (the dog) almost got lost in the white stuff. Good thing he had the leash on.

On February second the ground hog went back to bed signifying six more weeks of winter. Too bad I don't ski amymore because I would be in seventh heaven now. There are a lots of things I don't do anymore but one gets used to it. At least breathing I still do!

In New york City the law says that landlords must provide heat if the temperature dips below 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Lot of the landlord skirt this resulting in uncomfortable apartments. Fortunately our building is nice and cozily warm.

I used to wear short sleeve shirts and shorts at home because we were so warm ( and I am young and hot blooded!), but because our dog likes how I taste I had to start wearing long sleeves and long warmup pants. He still bites me! 



I'm so proud of myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment