Friday, March 17, 2023

Alzhi

Today I heard in the news that by 2050 there will be 50% more people having Alzheimer. Wow! That means that I and some of my friends might fall into that category? I am really not prepared to deal with this event. But looking at realistically there is plenty of time to prepare for this if it will happen.

But wait a minute. In 2050 I should be 113 years old. This raises a couple of questions.
One, will I be here by 2050? Will technology improve so much that they might keep me alive at that age? And if they have the technology, will I want to be around? Only God knows what the world will look like in that time. The Ukrainian war will surely be going on and Mr. Z will be elected president of Ukraine for life. China will be still rattling its saber and N. Korea will be still shooting up missiles, claiming them to be exercises. Harry and Megan will lose their British citizenship and will be declared illegal immigrants here in the US. Hungary's Orban will be crowned the king of Hungary, but King Charles will not shake hands with him. As a matter of fact, none of the European monarchs will, and Mr. Biden will be kept alive by AI and will be still trying for a second term. 

Two, like I said I should be 113 years old. If by any miracle I am still around would I like to remember everything that happened in those 113 years? I doubt it. So, maybe a good Alzheimer might just be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment