Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Birthday

Today (Tuesday) is the birthday of my bestest and closest friend. He is the same age as I am except three months younger. If we were brothers, he would be my kid brother. That would make me the older and wiser one.

Well, one out of two is ok: I am the older. I love this guy. He has been around most of my life and certainly in all my adult life. We are not just lifelong friends, but some way also related. Unfortunately, there is nobody around who can explain how we are related but it doesn't matter to us. While we lived in Hungary, we were inseparable. We also left the country together, but fate placed us in different areas here. Not far from each other but certainly further than a few blocks away as it was back home.

But distance was not a hindrance since they invented the automobile. Kept in close contact in these past years. I can't believe that these two once carefree) guys got to this very respectable age. But remember, age is just a number. How one feels is what important.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish him a long and happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment