Sunday, March 12, 2023

Busy 2

So, Friday I was very busy and I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write. What was I doing?

I had to get up early because my wife decided to go to certain stores shortly after they open and that is 8am. So, we went to a Polish deli because they are the only ones who sell the bread my wife likes. We practically bought up their supply so now we have bread for a long while. After that a visit to a specialized supermarket because they have good cold cuts and fresh soup. After that a visit to a kosher store that has a wide variety of ready-made stuff like solet, breaded chicken cutlets and other stuff. My wife likes them and lately this place is part of our Friday routine.

All this before 11am because she needed to go to her hair salon. That lasted until about 2pm. In the afternoon we had to do laundry. That means to gather up all that need to be washed and go down to the building's laundry room hoping that the machines are not being used. We were lucky, they were all available. A laundry time consists of 25 minutes washing and about 40 minutes of drying. Then everything has to be neatly folded upstairs.

Cleaning the apartment is a daily routine and top of that Abigail had to be taken somewhere at 6pm where she was meeting her friends because they went somewhere.

So by the time we were finished I just lost my will to sit down and write. It is understandable, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment