Sunday, March 26, 2023

Massage

My wife and daughter decided to take care of their bodies the ultimate way. Recently, not far from us they opened a Chinese (or at least oriental) massage parlor. The place looks pretty decent, clean so the girls decided a while back to check it out.

Actually, my wife was interested but Abigail is like if she wants it I want it, too trip. Mainly, if they do things together her mom pays for it. Very bright kid (too bright).

It was an interesting business venture, this massage parlor. This is a predominantly Russian, Jewish neighborhood and to open such a business shows guts. But it looks loke they are surviving because they always seem busy.

Anyway, the girls are alternating between massages and facials because they also do that. One has a massage, while the other one gets the facial. This is a monthly ritual. Since I had the spine operation and I have nuts and bolts in my neck I really don't want to chance a massage. So, today it is Abigail's turn to get the massage and my wife's is the facial. And that is where they are now. Living high on the hog.

Abigail is very skinny. The way I see it she is all skin and bones with very little muscle. I really don't know what they are massaging on her. I think she just wants it because her mom wants it, and it doesn't cost her anything. I guess I would be the same in her place.

These are the little pleasures of life we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment