Saturday, June 18, 2016

Friday

Today we are having a very busy day at this household. As I mentioned it earlier Monday is Abigail's graduation day from middle school.

We are looking for a weekend of celebrations.

These celebrations include a mystery visitor that the family with the exceptions my wife and I have no clue about. Oh, the visitor knows about it!

There will be family eatings both at our house and in a restaurant. We also have a surprise entertainment event scheduled for Sunday night.

We will also go to a photo studio right after the graduation ceremony on Monday for family pictures.

We are not planning to buy any presents because the Playstation was a combined Birthday and Graduation present. I just hope Abigail will remember.

I remember back in the beginning of the history of mankind when I finished my middle school after the last school day I went home and that was it. Nothing special. However, I think I got a new Doxa wristwatch rom my father.

Actually that was my first wristwatch and I still have it and I think it is still running.

They don't make things like this today. And that means us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment