Sunday, June 5, 2016

Saturday

Today finally my wife and I had a very nice and uneventful day. Meaning no kid troubles, no help with the unpacking or anything else.

We had a chance to be with ourselves. Abigail was so tired from yesterday's amusement park trip that she slept until noon. And I immensely enjoyed the quiet in the house.

It seems she had a great time yesterday and can't wait to go back there again. Well, the bad news is that she will have to wait until quite a while.

The place is about three hours drive from here. The park fee is about $80 a head. For my wife and I just to walk around for $160 is a little ridiculous. So we will see how this will be handled.

Something else.

Tonight we went out to diner with some friends. We found a cute little Polish restaurant not far from us and that was where we went to. The place was full but we got a nice table. The food was good, not a lot but we all enjoyed it.

The Polish beer was really good. Don't remember the name but I know it was good.

We sat there and talked for about two and a half hours, long after we finished dinner. There are a lots of good things on the menu and I'm sure (like General MacArthur) we shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment