Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wednesday

It is June 8 and I haven't been out to the sun yet. I'm dying because of the lack of my vitamin D infusion.

Every time we decide to go out to the beach something unscheduled event happens and there goes an opportunity. Not that it is such a fantastic swimming weather because it is not.

This morning, for example it was 63 degrees, really chilly. But since the sun is strong it is nice to just lay around and get e tan. Going into the water is a farfetched idea for me.

Kids go in but kids have no sensory nerves. They don't feel the coldness of the water. I guess they are built differently than us, normal grownups.

Right now we said if the weather is nice we plan to take a short show on the beach on Friday. But it remains to be seen.

With my luck every time we have something else to do we are having tropical heat. Want to go to beach it is record breaking cold or rain. That is my luck.

Something else.

It is amazing what entertains today's kids. We bought this idiotic Playstation for Abigail and by now she is an accomplished assassin or mercenary. Her machine gun talents are amazing. And they are all doing this.

I fail to see the educational value in this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment