Monday, June 6, 2016

Sunday

Today is Sunday. I decided to sleep until noon or kind of noonish then if the weather is nice we would go out to the beach.

Well, it didn't turn out exactly like that. I couldn't sleep 'till noon because I had to get up around 9 and start to do some household chores.

The beach went down the drain because it started to rain cats and dogs and besides it was chilly.

Third, my wife and Abigail decided that today was the day we would go and purchase the Playstation.

Now, me being the god husband I meekly agree to everything the females in my household decide. This is a very democratic system we are having.

Majority rules and  the loser just obeys! It does not mean that he is happy but he obeys.

P.s. We bought the stuff and Abigail spent the afternoon wiping out scores of humanity. Whatever happened to playing with dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment